To register your child in our catechism program, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A clear scanned copy or photo of your child's Baptism Certificate.
- If your child has received the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion, please have a scanned copy or photo of his/her Holy Communion Certificate as well.
- Completion of the online registration (see below), which can then be printed for your records. Scanned certificates will be uploaded with the form.
- If you are transferring from another parish or Catholic school, or you are new to the UAE, a letter or email from the former parish or school confirming that your child has been attending catechism classes will be required. The letter or email should mention what level of preparation your child has received to date, so that we can place him/her in the appropriate class. Emails should be sent to the coordinator at email@example.com
- Please refer to our Age Requirement page for details on class placement
Please note that completion of the attached application form does not guarantee a seat for your child in our program. Having completed the online form, please come to see our administrators during the scheduled registration or class days in the Catechism office on Fridays between 10:15 and 11:15 a.m. to pay the registration fee. The Catechism office is open during the catechetical year.
Acceptance of new applicants in our Friday Catechism Program is subject to availability of spaces in any particular class at the time of registration. Our capacity to accept more children in our program is constrained by our classroom sizes and availability of catechists.