To register your child in our catechism program, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A clear copy of your child's Baptism Certificate
- If your child has received the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion, please include a copy of their Reconciliation & Holy Communion Certificate as well
- Completion of the registration form (see below) which can be completed online and then printed
- If you are transferring from another parish or Catholic school, or you are new to the UAE, a letter or email from the former parish or school confirming that your child has been attending catechism classes will be required. The letter or email should mention what level of preparation your child has received to date, so that we can place him/her in the appropriate class. Emails should be sent to the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please refer to our Age Requirement page for details on class placement
Application Form - 2016-2017
Please note that completion of the attached application form does not guarantee a seat for your child in our program. Having completed the attached form, please come to see our administrators during the scheduled registration days or in the Catechism office on Fridays between 10:30 and 11:15 a.m. once classes have begun. The Catechism office is open during the catechetical year – 26 August 2016 to May 2017.
Acceptance of new applicants in our Friday Catechism Program is subject to availability of spaces in any particular class at the time of registration. Our capacity to accept more children in our program is constrained by our classroom sizes and availability of catechists.